Software Engineer DevOps (80%-100%)
SmartLiberty develops, installs and supports digital solutions for the world of long-term care. We use hi-tech to serve seniors and caregivers. This includes radio systems, RFID, WLAN, IP telephony, Smartphone Apps, alarm server, etc. All these technologies must work reliably around the clock at our nursing home customers in Switzerland and Europe.
Varied activities in an SMB environment in constant growth. You will work within our development team, realizing innovating products, within the long term care sector. You will work in a socially useful field. Create the mobile innovation of tomorrow with us!
Details of the position
Occupancy rate: 80% -100%
Starting: immediately or to agree
Location: Le Landeron (NE)
- Developing software solutions based on Android smartphones, RFID devices, REST server, WLAN...
- Working with the .NET Core platform
- Bringing your experience in CI / CD
- Deploying microservices in containers and orchestration
- Participating to the development of new functionalities to fulﬁll the needs of our clients
- Being an integral part of the 24/7 support team (on-call service)
- Trained as a software engineer, HES or EPF university level or equivalent
- Mastery of C# language required
- Proﬁciency in .NET Core, C# development
- Proven experience working with containers and containers management and orchestration
- Proven experience in CI / CD
- Knowledge of modern development tools and practices, such as IoC, Unit Testing, design patterns...
- Highly responsive, energetic and enthusiastic
- Fluent in English
Your plus points
- Able to take ownership of a task and deliver to completion
- Excellent judgment, attention to details
- French is a plus
- Demonstrated team player and a high level of personal integrity
What's great in the job?
- The technology is used in a very useful field for society. We create safety for nursing home residents and more time for care for nurses!
- Our software stack is evolving fast. We are currently setting up a DevOps pipeline, which you can contribute to.
- The challenge to make the systems run 24/7 for life critical applications is very motivating
- The Dev-Team is full of great and competent colleagues. We try to learn from each other daily
- Daily standup-meetings keep the agility at a good level
- Like to share a beer after work ? You'll integrate fast!
What we offer
Our corporate culture is based on reason and trust. This is how we have achieved constant growth over the years, with a close-knit team. Humour accompanies us daily.
We work in a technical-social environment
We speak French, German and English every day.
It's swing! You'll never get bored. Promise
We use the best of the best for our clients
As much as we like to work, we also like to party.
Our tools are connected and modern
The management team is at your disposal
We have ambitious plans for our future