IT Test Engineer
SmartLiberty develops, installs and supports digital solutions for the world of long-term care. We use hi-tech to serve seniors and caregivers. Beside various communication systems, our digital platform dedicated to the long-term care, is built around a mobile application. It aims at saving more time for care thanks to an intuitive user interface and essential functions for the daily life of the caregivers. Our solution is distributed in Switzerland and since 2018 also in Europe through strong partnerships
You cooperate in our QA (Quality Assurance) team and have a variety of activities in a constantly growing SME environment. The aim will be to perform software and system quality tests, both automated and manual and to participate to the optimization of our tests processes to increase the final quality. You will be working in a socially useful area. Create and implement the mobile innovation of tomorrow with us!
Design and execute software and system tests, on new features as well as on regression testing
- Document test cases, automate testing and perform manual test and document them
- Code automated tests and record test progress and results
- Create test plans and Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
Define testing processes
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing and any potential problems that users might encounter
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
Review user-interface for consistency, functionality and usability
Part of the 24/7 support team
- ICT experience and knowledge
- Fluent in English
Experience in automated software testing (Frameworks like Appium or simliar)
Coding experience in C# or Python
- Driving License
Your plus point
Knowledge of French and/or German
Knowledge of Azure DevOps
What's great in the job?
- Work directly with our product management and QA team, which is lead by the CEO
- High-tech solution combining many technologies (software, apps, wireless systems, RFID, RTLS, etc)
- Direct contribution to the quality of our solution
- Contribution to our DevOps journey, we never stop learning
Gain in-depth understanding of our system and of the way our customers and our colleagues use it in their daily work
- Interaction with our departments like development,, projects, product management
- To complete a team that loves its work and puts new ideas into practice every day
What we offer
Our corporate culture is based on reason and trust. This is how we have achieved constant growth over the years, with a close-knit team. Humour accompanies us daily.
We work in a technical-social environment
We speak French, German and English every day.
It's swing! You'll never get bored. Promise
We use the best of the best for our clients
As much as we like to work, we also like to party.
Our tools are connected and modern
The management team is at your disposal
We have ambitious plans for our future